The game has died down a bit, but it isn't going anywhere. I still offer support and minor fixes to it that are deemed necessary.Updates
I did a small update to Legends of Arteix.
- Added Pantry Stash shop in Treehouse.
- Removed hidden spot found in the foothills area (Atlanta).
- Updated Treehouse map to include 10 Zombies.
- Fixed bug with upgrading of Shield of the Ancestor and Decks. They now upgrade by training a stat, for some reason the engine decided not to work if it was in level up.
- Increased duration of Phantom Form to 30 seconds from 15.
- Replaced Greater Gremlins with Phantom Overlords in one of the maps of Elites of Arteix.
- Added Survival Deck to Premium Shop.
Buffed Phantom Form to 190% STR and 160% DEF from 175% STR and 190% DEF.
There is a 7x Experience Event going on for Black Friday day.
There's also a possibility that the game will be ported to another engine not Eclipse Worlds. If the port does happen, the game in its current form will be left open regardless without any future updates and no wipe will happen, but the new server will most certainly be wiped.
I also want to add that I will not be coding this new engine, and the port of it will be solely on a different developer who is converting XtremeWorlds games to his engine.