Update 16: Assault On Starcrown Aerospace
2014 has been an incredible year for Interstellar Marines, and we want to say goodbye to it with a bang! So to make sure the holiday season is tons of fun, Update 16 includes a brand new campaign co-op map, a brand new multiplayer map AND something the community has been requesting for a long time: vastly improved hit detection. And last but not least, T-IM101 is back in Xmas Mayhem!
Released: 17th December, 2014
ADDED: New Co-Op Mission Map: Starcrown
ADDED: New Dynamic Multiplayer Map based on the Astrodome framework: Dynacore
ADDED: Revive 2.0 to Multiplayer and Co-op
ADDED: First iteration of Stats viewable through the Profile tab. Note, we will need to reset this several times as we develop
ADDED: New hit detection system
ADDED: Ability for players to be admins with the ability to kick or ban
ADDED: LoD for crates
ADDED: Several AI game events
ADDED: Physics-based performance improvements
UPDATED: Revive now has a timer
UPDATED: Xmayhem game mode to accomodate changes during the last 12 months
UPDATED: Crates and other props across several existing levels
UPDATED: TPs are now shared between players who are capturing a capture zone in Deadlock
- The HUD names and kill messages will be clipped on aspect ratios that are less wide than 16:10
- The game will stop updating when switching out of fullscreen in Windows (known bug in Unity 4)
- View jittering may occur when jumping on lossy networks
- Audio may cut off partially/completely on weapon/helmet sounds
- Other players will seem to float above or interpenetrate while standing on a moving dynamic platforms (network smoothing will exaggerate this effect)
- Potential to fall through elevator when moving
- Sometimes bots will not appear in single player maps. Restart the game and they will appear
FIXED: "Remove Team Kill penalty in co-op"
FIXED: "#1 Clan logo now shows"
FIXED: "Difficulty now shows in Get Killed By Bots"
FIXED: "Chat and kill messages now show when suit HUD down"
FIXED: "After suiciding, spawn as a spectator in the next round"
FIXED: "Railings in each map to ensure they have colliders and do not double-cast shadows"
FIXED: "Reload sound continues to play when cancelled by silencer animation"
FIXED: "Dynamic platforms in Elevation now work"
FIXED: "Numerous additional bug and performance fixes and updates"
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME,
Your team at Zero Point Software