This week’s update features the new military outposts – the key piece of our Warmongers update! This update allows you to build these powerful defensive stations, upgrade them, and use them to claim huge chunks of territory. Stay tuned for next week’s update when we allow you to garrison fleets at these outposts that will fly out to defend nearby sectors.
- Military Stations – construct a military base that gives ownership of the sector and all adjacent sectors. This outpost has a massive shield generator and a large reserve of homing missiles and plasma torpedoes making it a formidable defensive stronghold.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Establishing cities now gives ownership of all adjacent sectors. You can then build radar and mining stations when you are ready without fear of someone stealing your sectors. As you upgrade your Control Center, the number of sectors claimed increases.
- Radar and mining station map icons updated.
- Improvements to the map UI information panels to make it more clear who owns sectors.
- City building information panels now show some stats that were missing (turret DPS, shield and hull when upgrading).
- Fixed a bug where an AI city could spawn in another city’s territory when generating a new solar system.