For those of you that have been brave/patient enough to play the Experimental Steam version of Kenshi lately, here are the latest bug fixes so far - we'll keep updating the list so be sure to check back often.
And thank you for your help so far for helping report all of the bugs (you can read up here on where to submit a bug report)...
- Another possible stability improvement for the random crash, lets find out if it helps or not...
- Also fixed a few regular crashes
- Fixed armour quality resetting on load
- Shopkeeper "welcome" can now be interrupted
- Fixed nest items spawning too much when re-loading
- Fixed flophouse beds even more
- Fixed KO NPCs spotting sneaking characters
- Fixed too many NPCs having negative medic skill
- Fixed no-dialogue police chief
- Slavers wont try to capture animals now
- Fixed hair vanishing after wearing a helmet
- Fixed holes in character mesh when removing armour
- Stopped shopkeepers dropping items when restocking inventory
- Fixed crash when upgrading certain buildings
- Fixed the extra characters problem when importing a game with research
- Fixed the invisible cannibal cages bug
- Fixed the worst moving-around-the-map random crash.
- Fixed some minor dialogue glitches
- Fixed cannibal cooking crash
- Fixed the flophouse beds not working
- Fixed the characters being ragdoll in cages
- Fixed crash when harpooning animals
- Fixed a few more smaller random crashes