Hello everyone, in this update, 10 new levels have been added with the theme of laser beams.
For some of these levels was added the laser cannon. This cannon destroys the blocks of your contraption. It was also added as an object in the level editor.
Following the theme, three new blocks were added. The first two are shield plates capable of resisting the laser cannon for some time. And the last block is a mirror capable of reflecting the beams of the green laser, it is needed in some of the new levels.
In the logic mode, the instruction “Set” was modified to accept, in addition to a constant value, the value of an IO as well. Two new instructions have been added, the “Accumulate” instruction that accumulates a value in an input over time and the “Group” instruction where it is possible to group instructions to facilitate the organization of the logic. In addition, the possibility to duplicate logic and instructions was added, as well as the possibility to copy an instruction and paste it in a different logic. More details on the additions and improvements to the logic mode can be found in the in-game manual.
Be sure to follow the game's social media, where you can stay informed, send suggestions, seek support and share anything interesting related to World of Contraptions.
Summary update note:
- Added 10 new levels.
- Added the laser cannon object in the level editor.
- Added three new blocks.
- Modified the "Set" instruction to accept, in addition to a constant value, the value of an IO as well.
- Added the "Accumulate" instruction in logic mode.
- Added the "Group" instruction in logic mode.
- Added the possibility to duplicate logic and instructions.
- Added the possibility to copy an instruction and paste it in a different logic.
- Rebalanced the quantities of levels needed to unlock the next groups of levels in the main campaign.