Update 02.010: Logging is now available in Medieval Engineers. Players can cut trees to produce timber and scrap wood.
Additionally, storage containers have been added. Currently there are three different types – small and big wooden chest and wooden barrel where players can store items according to the volume capacity and size of each container.
Lastly, axe has been added - it can be used as a weapon or as a logging tool if pointed towards a tree or fallen log.
- logging: cutting trees and wood processing
- storage containers (wooden chests and barrel)
- large wooden chest
- scrap wood
- fixed statue has wrong mount points
- fixed barbarians could not attack statue
- fixed scenarios starting at night
Full list of new features and fixes: Forums.keenswh.com