- Doors are white/grey like staircases and therefore easier to spot.
- A number of ambiguous clue orientations have been removed.
- A number of ambiguous block synonyms have been removed.
- “Next to” and “adjacent to” have been changed to “opposite” – this should make it clear that correct blocks may face others from any orthogonal direction, not just left or right.
- Controls have been moved to the “Controls” section of the Guidebook and removed from Options.
- New inventory system added in anticipation of 0.4.
- Shift + numpad on the world map works.
- Stone blocks can move over downward staircases, removing a very rare bug where boss puzzles could be generated with an inaccessible component block.
- “You cannot grab onto…” message now prints correctly, instead of after a delay.
- Continued error messages after generating the [ More ] tag in the message log do not crash the game.
- New donators added to acknowledgements.
- You no longer need to press enter after a map grid has loaded.
I’m now working on version 0.4, which will be released before the end of this year! Click here to head to the development plan and see the future of the game. In the mean time you can keep up to date on my devblog, Facebook page, or Twitter feed. The devblog is updated weekly or fortnightly generally on Mondays, Facebook a few times a week, and the Twitter roughly daily. Any thoughts, please leave them in the comments! Stay tuned...