Turnover’s Closed Beta Build #2 has been pushed to Steam and is ready for testing. I have sent out the first round of Steam keys to testers who have signed up for Turnover’s beta. Thanks for helping out, everyone!
If you would like to take part in testing Turnover, head over to Turnovergame.net and fill out the form.
- The Linux build and OS X build are available. They have been tested on Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit & Debian Jessie 64-bit, and Mac OS X 10.9 64-bit.
- Full controller support has been added. In addition, separate binds can be saved for Kb/M and controller.
- Support for more resolutions & better HUD hinting,
- Steam Achievements are live. There are 18 altogether.
- A number of issues have been addressed.
Now that beta #2 is up, I’ll be taking my hands off of Turnover while I wait for more feedback. I don’t want to fool around with the build too much while people are playing it.
There is still much to do when it comes to releasing Turnover. Depending on the feedback I receive, I’ll put together more beta milestone builds (beta #3, #4, etc.), or I may just incrementally update it as I address feedback. After that, I plan on having a press preview period where I’ll send keys out to reviewers and open up Distribute(). Then, it’s full speed ahead to launch.