1C Entertainment and Snowhound Games announce that the tactical rogue-like RPG with card combat Deep Sky Derelicts: Definitive Edition has launched today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. The game is available in digital stores for 24.99 USD / 24,99 EUR.
After a successful launch on PC, Deep Sky Derelicts is now making its debut on consoles. The Definitive Edition combines the overhauled base game with content from the two DLCs that were recently released on PC: New Prospects and Station Life. The included updates bring new gameplay features, character upgrades, home base improvements, monsters, missions, and a lot more!
Deep Sky Derelicts: Definitive Edition features an original board game-like turn-based combat system with a unique card mechanic that makes every battle encounter feel tactically diverse. The core RPG exploration gameplay is further enriched with rogue-like elements, while the distinctive hand-drawn inky art style, heavily inspired by retro-futuristic sci-fi comic books, creates a compelling gritty world of the dark dystopian future.
- Enhanced base game and two DLC packs included
- Fresh take on turn-based combat with cards
- Distinctive sci-fi comic book look & feel
- Endless customization options for characters and scavenging teams
- High replay value thanks to procedurally generated content
- Dozens of enthralling little stories of the outcast life in the grim Deep Sky universe
- Two game modes: Story Campaign and Arena
Deep Sky Derelicts: Definitive Edition is developed by Snowhound Games and published by 1C Entertainment. The title is rated PEGI 12 – Violence and Bad Language.
Keep in touch with the latest 1C Entertainment news on their website and by following them on Twitter and Facebook.
Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Release Date: March 24, 2020
Publisher: 1C Entertainment
Developer: Snowhound Games
Price: Base game: 24,99 USD / 24,99 EUR