For 99% of people, the mod seems to work just fine, but if you're having any problems installing or running A:TSD, please check here first.
- Make sure you have got the latest version of Amnesia: The Second Dimension. The current version is 2.0.
- Make sure your Amnesia installation is up to date. The current version is 1.3.1. If you're on Steam, make sure automatic updates for Amnesia are set to "Always keep this game up to date." For non-Steam users, you can get version 1.3.1 here. If you have version 1.3.1, the change log in your Amnesia folder will still say 1.3.
- Some other mods can overwrite files from the vanilla game, so it's always worth re-installing Amnesia.
- As with all games, make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.
- "The program can not start because [SOMETHING].dll missing from your computer" This error usually occurs when the mod has been installed in the wrong place. First, check that you have an up to date version of Amnesia. If that doesn't help, uninstall the mod, either using Uninstall.exe or via the Control Panel. Then run the installer again. Pay close attention to where you install. If your Amnesia installation has a folder called "redist", browse to that folder during the installation. If you use Steam, or have another version without a "redist" folder, browse to the folder where Amnesia.exe is located and select that one.
- "The procedure entry point_glewinit[at]0 could not be located in the dynamic link library." This error seems to be caused by a faulty Amnesia installation. First, re-install Amnesia and make sure it's up to date. If that doesn't help, then please PM me.
- The game cashes every time I die. This might be caused by a previously installed mod. First, try re-installing Amnesia. If that doesn't help, please PM me for a patch.
- The game crashes when loading a new level, after playing for 10-20 minutes. The reason for this is probably that the mod is running without ATSD.exe. Make sure you start A:TSD using ATSD.bat or the desktop/start menu shortcut created by the installer.