Hi guys, It's been a while but we've got some news to share with you. Version 298 is now available for download! In the newest version we basically smoothened the rough edges on Tower Master. We sharpened the spikes, polished the woodwork, oiled the hinges and placed some windows here and there to get some natural light in. The result is a game that offers amazi.... Well, why don't you find out for yourself? :D www.protocannon.com And as always: pay what you want.
Changes and fixes:
- Trap doors work better.
- Side-bumping into a falling stone no longer kills you.
- Buzz saws now look more awesome.
- We actually placed more windows.
- Start and finish are now 1 tile instead of 2.
- The 'lift trap' no longer has to be triggered.
- Building blocks and some traps are now topped with a wooden floor.
- Map editor improvement that allows you to place traps on top of platforms.
- Collision area of spikes are now smaller to make the jump easier.
- Added the randomness of level props.
- Changed some menu buttons.
- No more bunny hopping.
We would also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for your feedback and support. Also, we'd like to see you during Tower Master Friday (host name: TM Friday).