XOOM Deploying tonight around 8PM Server Time will be version 22.214.171.124. It's purely a bug-fix patch with a couple of issues being corrected specifically focused on Hybrid Supply. Tomorrow (Tuesday) we launch the first official Hybrid Supply Campaign, and on Wednesday we launch Welcome Back Soldier. Remember to do your part and start contacting Squad mates NOW and get them back into WWII Online. Things are going to be very exciting and we're going to see Hybrid Supply with lots of players, as it should be, across the whole game world. Keep reading for patch notes.
World War II Online
Version 126.96.36.199 - April 2019
This release is a hotfix for issues that came up with the latest release.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing Spawnable missions to exist even though the FB was blown
- Corrected a issue causing friendly FBs to flip to enemy whenever a town was liberated
- Updated the right click menu to show Airforce Brigades whenever the town has become Frontline
- Fixed the issue that was not allowing a currently spawned player to re-cap or communicate whenever they lost a town
- Fixed the cause for players randomly changing sides whenever their town changed sides
- Updated the UI in order to resolve an issue that was causing supply to be inaccessible whenever they despawned the last weapon
- Corrected the issue that was allowing LMGs and AT units to still move while reloading
- Fixed the cause for allowing units to be overstocked after warping to a depot
Cornered Rat Software