Players have been having some issues figuring out the controls of the game, so the “Controls” and “Game Rules” menus are not enough to learn how to play it. As the title reveals, a Tutorial has been added. It covers the basics and some new information that was not on the “How To Play” section like the fire dimension change and the golden igloo behavior.
A notification screen about the tutorial has been added when you press the “Start Game” button. It will only appear if you have not tried the tutorial, but you can skip it too.
Another important change is the igloo indicator, to let the players know about the golden igloos (extra difficulty in each level).
Level numbers have been reasinged to match the levels of the full game. Some players though that the three levels from the demo where actually the first three levels of the game (making the game much difficult that it is).
Here you have the complete changelog:
- Added "Tutorial" button in "How To Play" section.
- Added Tutorial page in "Play Game" section the first time you play.
- Added Igloo indicators to make the existance of the golden igloo more visible.
- Changed menu panel responsiveness to fit 5:4 and 4:3 screens without deforming.
- Changed size of menu buttons.
- Changed lava texture resolution (from 100x100 to 500x250).
- Changed level numbers to match the game level numbers (to show that difficulty is not that high in level 3, you are actually playing level 9).
- Changed "Controls" menu to have a single page.
- Removed "Game Rules" button from the "How To Play" section.
To vote Snowroll on Greenlight click on the next image:
To download the new demo you can click here:
See you soon!
The Mountain Dog Team