The Ronin expansion is here!
- New Runes: 64 unique new runes have been added in the Ronin Expansion
- New Abilities: Many new abilities have been added
- Changed Abilities: Many abilities have been altered
- New Packs & Boxes: New Ronin Packs and Boxes have been added to the Marketplace
- New Mega Box: Two new limited time Ronin Mega Boxes have been added to the Marketplace. The Mega Boxes give 3 Ronin Boxes and depending on what Mega Box you purchase you will get either a Rusty Firecase or a Lesser Shadowrake Limited Edition Rune.
- New Story: Added a new story chapter to the website for the events surrounding the Ronin
- New Single Player Campaign: Abating Nora
- New Map: Darkmarsh
- Added a chance to receive Champion Point Tokens and Core Set Runes for playing Ranked PvP matches Win or Lose.
- Added Amazon Payments to the Marketplace
- Added a new Skip Tutorial button to the tutorial window
- New Public Decks: Replaced the 17 existing Public Decks with 24 new static decks.
- Updated the combat log so it better reflects what actions are happening in a match.
- All Bonds of War runes are now available for gold purchase and can now be Forged and Sacrificed in the Rune Forge
- Legendary runes can now be Forged and Sacrificed in the Rune Forge
- Forge Shard values for some rarities have been altered
- Removed the Old Axillium and Forglar Swamp maps from ranked play
- Fixed a bug that was causing the tutorial to reappear after having Skip Tutorial selected in the options menu
- Made some improvements to increase server stability
- Drums of War and Player Ranks have been reset. The Players who were the highest contributors to their faction and highest ranked player from each faction have been awarded 15000 Gold.
For the full list of changes checkout the official Patch Notes!