I've been hard at work fixing bugs and tweaking gameplay for the public demo which I'm hoping to launch in February!
What's expected in the demo?
- The first of 5 or 6 areas in the game
- About an hour of play time on average (more if you try for speedruns)
- Hopefully bugless smooth parkour / climbing gameplay
- A better idea of the story and setting
After a bit more tweaking, I may take advantage of Steam's Playtest feature, which will allow some of you to get an early build of the demo!
If you want to get involved with playtesting even earlier builds, you can join the Discord and ask!
In the mean time, I'll be:
- Bug fixing
- Tweaking difficulty
- Improving look and feel
- Adding accessibility features
For now, enjoy some more WIP footage of the challenges you should expect to see: