The full version of The Red Solstice was released and is available on Steam! Store.steampowered.com
We've been in Early Access for some time now, and it was worth it.
Check out the brand new The Red Solstice launch trailer:
The Red Solstice is a tactical, squad-based survival game set in the distant future on Mars, playable in single-player or with up to 8 players in cooperative online multiplayer.
Roam freely over huge maps, complete randomized objectives and deal with surprise events that keep you on the edge of your seat.
Survive and conquer by any means necessary. Get stronger every time. Level up to unlock new weapons and abilities. Try to survive the storm.
- Up to 30-hour-long campaign
- Story-driven missions with high replayability
- Build, lead, and upgade your own squad of 4 marines
- Slow down time in tactical mode and plan your moves carefully
- experience the multiplayer atmosphere alone
- control AI allies just like in singleplayer
- learn, practice, master the strategies
- Up to 8 player co-op survival experience
- 6 large maps to explore
- Randomly generated events and missions
- 25 ranks to achieve
- Level up and unlock new classes and abilities
- complete the story following the singleplayer
As promised, we have prepared The Red Solstice themed combic book with a storyarc that chronologically fits before the story of the singleplayer campaign. After both the comic and singleplayer, you can explore the rest of the story either in the multiplayer mode with some friends or survival mode which provides a similar experience as multiplayer only with AI allies you can control.
Get it from the downloads sections here on indiedb.com, or directly from our web: