Pox Nora’s 26th expansion, Path of De’lim, is now available! Path of De’lim introduces many new runes, abilities, Heroic Achievements, story content, and much more.
Drums of War Rewards
To add a more competitive element to Drums of War all players who played a minimum of 50 ranked matches and their primary faction was the Winning Faction, Underdepths, have been awarded 2000 Gold along with 5 Three Day Gold Bonus Tokens.
- 42 New runes have been added to Pox Nora.
- 16 Limited Edition versions of revised runes have been added to Pox Nora.
- Path of De'lim Pack has been added to the Marketplace. This pack comes with: 5 common, 3 uncommon, and 1 rare rune. Each rare slot has a 10% chance of becoming an exotic. One guaranteed Limited Edition from the expansion along with 1 champion point token.
- Path of De'lim Box has been added to the Marketplace. This box comes with 10 Path of De'lim packs for the price of 9 packs. The first pack is guaranteed to contain an exotic. Additionally, this box comes with 300 FREE shards.
- Path of De'lim Megabox has been added to the Marketplace for a limited time. This Megabox comes with three Path of De'lim boxes and a whopping 1500 FREE shards.
- Lobby chat has been replaced by a new Global lobby. This is a persistent chat that is available both in-match and all lobbies. Private messages will show up in this chat, so you will never have to miss out on what is happening in chat.
- Heroic Achievements have been added to the game. These are longer term achievements that will last 2 weeks, and are intended to encourage players to make design changes to their decks to receive sizable rewards. Each heroic achievement will be comprised of 4 long term achievements each one is worth between 1500 and 3000 gold and upon completing all 4, the player will receive 500 shards. There will be over 20 Heroic Achievement sets for this expansion.
- Shard Packs have been removed from the Marketplace
- The next part of the Pox Nora story is now available
The ranked map rotation has been changed to include the following maps.
- Dark Marsh
- Forglar Swamp
- Forsaken Wastes
- Grove of Ashes
- Ironfist Mountains
- Ironfist Pass
- K'thir Hill
- Nora Glades
- Ruins of Valdac
- Shores of Maljara
- Snarling Tangle
The ranking system rating win/loss caps have been updated.
- Minimum amount of rating gained for a win = 1
- Maximum amount of rating lost for a loss = 32
- Minimum amount of rating gained for a win = 5
- Maximum amount of rating lost for a loss = 20
- Fixed an issue that was prevent all of the abilities on Avatars from appearing. Note: There is a known issue with how all of the abilities are displayed for the Avatars on the Rune Manager.
- Fixed an issue with the campaign Maljaran Frontier Pt.2, where the dialog would not properly trigger on Mission 5.
- We have increased the amount of nora generated in the second mission of the campaign: The Land of Mutants. This should make the mission a little easier.
- Fixed an issue with the Spell: Murkwater Weakness where it was incorrectly affecting Shrines and Relics.
- The ability Storm Field has been removed from the attack chain.
- Fixed an issue where Bone Prison was not following the standard targeting rules, allowing the ability to be cast on Avatars or through abilities such as Impenetrable.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Carouse to be usable on an unequippable champions, also fixed an issue where this was not usable on enemy champions.
- Fixed an issue where the Ability: Dimension Shift did not have an Icon.
- Fixed an issue where Leagues only allocated 1000 spaces, so anybody outside the top 1000 shows up as 5000 out of -1001, in no league.
- The equipment Crown of Petals is now uncleansable.
- Fixed an issue where the Savage Tundra font bonus tooltip description was incorrect.
- Updated the spawn locations of the Draksar Hunters for the mission “An Unlikely Alliance” in the “Skeezick Rebellion” campaign to resolve a progression issue.
- Updated the spawn locations of the Flood Generator for the mission “Hoppin' Mad 1” in the “Hoppin' Mad” campaign to resolve a progression issue. Also, added the Flood Generator to the mission’s objectives.
- Fixed an issue with the ability Zombie Plague that was causing the deployed champion to gain Plaguebearer for 6 turns. Therefore, after it has been out for 6 turns, it will no longer be able to spread the Plague.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing the mission “Utterdark Approaches” in the “The Angels Descend” campaign.
- Fixed an issue with the ability Bear Form that was preventing if from being dispelled.
- Fixed an issue with the ability Adaptation that was preventing it from being dispelled.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Domain: Dead Magic Zone to not trigger properly when Dead Magic Zone is generated on a unit.
- Fixed an issue with the ability Thrash that was causing it to not have a rang preview.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Immortal Ward to not always spawn during the mission “Praise Sarinda!” in the “Hunt for Sarinda” campaign. Also, fixed a minor typo on the end of match screen for this mission.
- Fixed an issue where Skirmish Bots would sometimes use decks with runes from more than 2 factions.
- Fixed an issue where the ability Designate Flagbearer was incorrectly giving improve speed to everyone in the AE, instead of just giving it to the champion.
- Fixed an issue where the spell Desecration was dealing "loss of life" Magic damage, and bypasses Spell Resistance and Resistances.
- Fixed an issue where the ability Sentinel did not trigger Preparation.
- Fixed an issue where the ability Chains of Amareth was incorrectly stacking, and was not triggering Backlash. Also, fixed an issue where it was causing the champion with this ability to not lose HP if it had been damaged.
For a full list of all the changes to the Factions go to the Official Patch Notes on the Pox Nora Forums.