Press X to Not Die is a live-action interactive movie available for Steam / PC and Xbox 360.
You wake up to find your town in chaos. Everyone has gone crazy and is just attacking each other! A cryptic message is the secret to survival-- Press X to not die!
Survive the streets, find your girlfriend, find out what happened, and get the hell out of town in this absurd live-action interactive movie adventure!
- Press buttons like your life depends on it! Because it does!
- Over 30 minutes of HD footage!
- Graphics so amazing, they look like real life!
- 25 unique ways to die!
- Uncover the secrets behind the madness in a branching storyline that reflects your choices!
- A Dynamic Dialogue system that constructs key spoken sentences on the fly to reflect your actions and performance, providing for an unprecedentedly dynamic experience in an interactive movie.
- “1994 Mode” re-renders the game as it would have looked during the golden age of interactive movies!
- Steam Leaderboards to share your high score and the choices you made, with the world!
- Fight a clown!