Due to recently events, we have had to find a replacement actress which will take a couple days just to get everything rerecorded and implemented again. After that we will need to test again a little further. We are hoping for a pre-Machine For Pigs release (that's the 10th September).
We're still trying very hard to release the mod as quickly as possible - however we cannot help this being a setback. So far we're about 90% the way there. We have all the planning done, all the mapping done and all the scripting done throughout the game, except the ending and the Pestilence Quarter, which are in both in mid-swing. We still believe we can get this done within a few days of our deadline and we will work ourselves to death if it means releasing before Machine for Pigs for you guys!
Thanks for sticking with us - more news soon.
I can definately wait a couple more days. GOOD LUCK!
looking forward to doing a lets play
Crisis averted! We have a new actress on board and we're back on track. We're looking at a release of 2nd-5th September (With some hard work, we can pull it off still! =D)