Ⓝ Ⓔ Ⓦ Ⓤ Ⓟ Ⓓ Ⓐ Ⓣ Ⓔ is here! It’s time to come back to your favorite reality show and test your builds with a new challenging boss (actually two bosses in one), hunt for new achievements, give new weapon a try, unlock new special items and perks. It’s time to yell yet again: THIS IS THE CRACKPET SHOW!
Let's take a look at what's new:
𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕥
🐷 Piggy - likes to clean things up, apart from himself. His favorite movie is Joker, and he would love to do some cosplay in the future. Prefers a violet color over pink.
😈 Doom Gun - Fires a powerful, explosive, yet slow projectile that shocks enemies around it. May contain traces of copyright infringement.
There is another new perk that touches the critical hit mechanic, plus a new one for those preferring chained attacks:
Increases critical hit chance. Cow knows by how much.
💥 Short Circuit
Shocks enemies near the target. Really shocking how it works.
ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕞
🧛 Vampire - Risky, but it can be a lifesaver! It makes the next several enemy bullets heal you.
🧟♂️ Necromancer - shoots homing skull projectiles and revives enemy corpses. Elite variants are more deadly plus resurrect enemies with much more health.
🩸 Blood Brothers - they share a strong bond, and ridiculously high attack speed. Even if you kill one of them, the danger doesn’t stop!
We've already seen that bosses are now more challenging, but now it’s time to make them more fun! Epix Mole is by far the toughest one, so we’ve reduced his damage area duration. On the other hand, Toilet Monkey, Mad Bad, Junk Queen, Ass’in’Glass, Blind Hugger, and Wack-a-Ctopus all now have more deadly attacks.
You’ve also told us on Discord that Turbo Snails are a little bit annoying, so we reduced the invulnerability timer for them. Please, keep sharing your feedback, so we can continue to improve the show!
Check out the full changelog if you don’t want to miss anything:
0.11 - changelog
- Episode 16 with Blood Brothers boss
- New enemy - Necromancer - appears in episodes 10,12,13 and 16
- New weapon - Doom Gun
- New perk - Bullseye
- New perk - Short Circuit
- New special item - Vampire
- New character - Piggy
- New Steam Achievements added
- Squirrels moved from episodes 12 and 13 to 16
- Common Chaingun Crabs moved from episode 13 to 16
- Common Turkeys moved from episode 10 to 13
- Epix Mole damage area duration reduced
- Toilet Monkey boss is now boosted (drop attacks leave damage area, and other attacks parameters slightly tunned)
- Mad Bat boss has intensified attacks
- Junk Queen boss has intensified attacks
- Ass'in'Glass boss has intensified attacks
- Blind Hugger boss shoots more frequently
- Wack-a-Ctopus tentacles attacks frequency increased
- All turrets are now not targetable by enemies
- Dog Healers heal more effectively but less frequently, also their health is slightly increased
- Turret special item damage increased
- Worms burrow timer reduced
- Turbo Snails invulnerability timer reduced
- Turbo Snail fire trail now deals damage instantly without the delay
- Fixed Electric Laser with Mutation Potion occasional issues
- Improved animation transition for Giant Turtle boss
- Fix for bonus trophies not being awarded from Trophies Collector perk
- Fix for creatures rushing outside of stage bounds
- Main menu font size unified
- Turbo Snail dash anticipation mark shows a correct prediction now
- Dog Healers healing sound is now different than player's healing
- Fix for occasional targeting issues
- Fixed a bug, in which jumping enemies were obstructed by walls when jumping directly near them
- Fix for occasional key code showing up on an episode fail screen
- Fixed some minor issues from error logs
- Fixed some minor graphical issues