The 25th Pox Nora expansion, Coalitions, is now here! Coalitions introduces many new runes, abilities, and a challenging single player campaign with an exciting new reward, and much more.
To celebrate the launch of Coalitions, we have given everyone 500 free Shards.
Earn an additional 250 shards for every 10 ranked games you play during this period. Rewards handed out at the end of the Event period.
- New Runes: 64 new runes have been added with the release of the Coalitions expansion
- New Map Rotation: A new map rotation is in for the Coalitions expansion, 6 of which have received updates
- New Packs: A new Coalitions Pack has been added to the Marketplace
- New Boxes: A new Coalitions Box which includes 300 Rune Forge Shards has been added to the Marketplace
- New Mega Box: a new limited time Coalitions Mega Box has been added to the Marketplace. The Mega Box gives 3 Coalitions Boxes and 1500 Rune Forge Shards!
- Tournaments: Basic free tournaments have been enabled.
- Rune Forge Shard Ratios Improvement: Rune Forge rates have been updated to be more player friendly, with improved shard values when sacrificing runes. Our goals were:
- Increased shard generation for all rarities (between 125% to 250% relative to previous values)
- IN/OUT ratios are now consistent between Core and Extended Set
- Decreased number of runes required to move up tiers
- It will now take 20 Rares to craft a Legendary, compared to the previous 30
- It will now take 4 Exotics to craft a Legendary, compared to the previous 7.5
- Increased yield when moving down tiers
- Sharding a Rare will now allow you to craft 5 Uncommons, compared to the 0.83 previously
- Sharding an Exotic will now allow you to craft 2.5 Rares, compared to the 0.8 previously
- Extended Set Runes values are now fixed at 200% of Core Set costs
- Player Rewards: All single player tutorials, campaigns, and daily skirmish matches will now award players core set runes upon successful completion.
- Ronin Runes added to Extended Set packs and boxes.
- An all new challenging single player campaign is now available on the Marketplace. This campaign follows the PoxNora story where it left off, and while Menalaus is absent from the forest a Group called the Nefari Resurrection have come together to try and gain control of K'thir Forest. Also for the first time ever players who beat this campaign on Legendary difficulty will earn a FREE Limited Edition rune!
- Daily Skirmish: Added a new Daily Skirmish called "Old Things"
- All the runes with a * at the end of their name have been removed. Every player that had these runes will have them replaced with the normal version with the same upgrades selected and at the same level.
- Champion Costing Update:
- The costing formula for runes has been adjusted slightly. Cost for DEF, particularly for higher HP units, has been reduced, while costs for base HP has been increased. For the majority of champions, this results in little to no change. Units whose costs are largely in HP will see their cost go up, while units that were previously paying significant nora for DEF may see some cost decrease. Overall, costs will have increased by an average of around 2 nora, with the brunt of the increases being borne by the champions on the lower end of the cost spectrum, which should go some ways towards correctly some of the efficiency issues with those champions.
The ranked Map Rotation has been updated. There are now 12 maps in the ranked rotation with several of them with updated shrine and nora font locations.
- Elemental Plateau
- Lava Plains
- Lost City
- Forsaken Wastes
- Shores of Maljara
- Brood Pits (Updated)
- Ironfist Pass (Updated)
- K'thir Forest (Updated)
- Ruins of Valdac (Updated)
- Sundered Lands (Updated)
- Tundra Lake (Updated)
- Fixed an issue with the game client where decks were displaying in reverse alphabetical order
- Fixed an issue with the SP Faction Bonus, Ancient Implications and Mark of Redemption not triggering upon champion death in some cases
- Fixed an issue where Prestige caused improper stacking of Iron Will and Fearless
- Fixed an issue where Surge abilities were improperly counting Illusions when applying the stat modifier.
- Fixed an issue where Sermon was not removing the +5 HP from champions that had been damaged.
- Fixed an issue where Wolf Pack was only giving the primary wolf all of the damage bonuses that should have been applied evenly to the other wolves summoned from the Timber Wolves rune.
- Fixed an issue where the Maximum HP from intoxicated was not being removed when Intoxicated wore off.
- Fixed an issue with Swarm and its variants, where they were using an incorrect form of basic attack detection. This was causing them to only detect the most recent basic attack gained.
- Fixed an issue where Reflesh's effects were not removable
- Form Change abilities have been redone to fix various issues
- They should now all be removable via Dispel
- They should all properly remove their bonuses and not stack their effects improperly
Drums of War and Player Ranks
Drums of War and Player Ranks have been reset. The Players who were the highest contributors to their faction and highest ranked player from each faction have been awarded 15000 Gold.