Greetings, space travellers!
It is with great pleasure that we announce that The Away Team's Lost Exodus update is out and available to play right now!
Lost Exodus polishes and builds upon The Away Team’s core choose-your-own- adventure and real-time space exploration experiences by adding more content, improved gameplay, and an in-game character with integrated Steam Workshop support.
There are a lot of changes to go over, and we’ll be digging in in more detail with a proper changes, but for now, here’s a rundown on the key stuff:
- Expanded story, increasing the game’s mission content to over 120,000 words
- Enhanced sector exploration with new random event missions and asteroid fields
- A new crew role experience system
- A new unlockable character with their own story arc to explore
- Over 50 “memento” items for crewmembers to collect
- A new character editor with Steam Workshop integration
- Improved sprite rendering
- Clearer text and an optional dyslexic-friendly font
Some of our wonderful testers also uploaded their own characters to the new Steam Workshop page for you to take with you on your adventures across the universe. If Steam isn't for you, you can still save your characters locally and then zip them up to share with other players.
Thanks and Enjoy!