0.9.78 Update Notes:
- Enter-able buildings created!
Now in the map maker, you can create barns, and items, which would be able to go in them, if placed in them, or outside of behind them if placed accordingly.
That means that instead of just walking around a 2D picture of a barnyard, in this case, players can enter the barnyard, and exit. This also gives players advantages to hide, since if someone is not in the house, they'll only the the roof, hence pass any hidden players strait, while players in the house can still see outside.
So this is the barnyard before, and after this update:
Bugs and glitches found:
1. Save the new load data when clearing individual maps so they do not reload in the map maker when you restart it.
2. Save the new load data when clearing individual maps so they do not reload in the game when you restart it.
3. Save all map items' depth in the map maker, so when they are reloaded, they appear on the correct depth.
4. Save all map items' depth in the game, so when they are reloaded, they appear on the correct depth according to their _y axis position.
5. Fix bug that resets clients' time to day.
6. Fix a depth error with players and clients.
7. Fix bug that prevents any movement in the map maker.
8. Find a possible way to clear the barnyard top, when going to menu or clearing items etc.
Well, that is it for this news post. Go to the downloads page to download the latest versions of the game. Do not forget to comment of post about bugs you've found, and if possible you can put a picture or pictures showing the bugs in effect. So now I'll be working on fixing those bugs and began another straw poll as to what to work on next, for update 0.9.81: Strawpoll.me