*Red Dash Alpha Verification*
**Launch code received**
**Entering launch code***
**T- 10 seconds.**
**Insert launch key**
**Rotate launch key to SET**
**Rotate key for Early Access LAUNCH**
Seize your chance, as Terminal Conflict enters Early Access on Windows, Mac and Linux! Terminal Conflict is now available on Steam Early Access.
Command history in this most definitive Cold War strategy game. Gain access to your retro terminal and assert dominance through strategic arms races and disarmaments. Balance the world on the brink of mutual assured destruction to ensure total victory!
• Command the most authentic Cold War strategy simulator
• Turn-based single-player strategy and head-to-head multiplayer
• MIRVIN, your retro computer, purpose built, AI guide, brilliantly voice acted by James Spence.
• Nuclear warfare systems and authentic Doomsday Clock tension mechanism, the countdown to midnight has started
• All aspect strategic warfare - economic, intelligence, diplomacy and military combat.
• Era immersive, historically plausible events and decisions covering the period between 1946-1991
• Recruit 30+ unique historical leaders like Mao Zedong, Margaret Thatcher, or Ernesto ''Che'' Guevara brandishing their own special abilities.
• The Space Race is on! Will you claim technological superiority?
• Create and tell your own history through modding and customization with a powerful integrated in game editor
We ask for patience as we roll out three distinct Editions*:
1. Terminal Conflict: Commander in Chief Edition (29:99 USD) (complete game, all game modes, built in editor)
2. Terminal Conflict: Supreme Commander Edition (34:99 USD) (includes Commander in Chief edition, Supreme Commander Terminal (cosmetic), special achievement, 4 new unique policies (2 for each faction for your home theater) and 5 New decisions)
3. Terminal Conflict: Flower Power Edition (39:99 USD) (includes Supreme Commander Edition DLC, Flower Power Terminal (cosmetic), special achievement, 6 additional unique policies (3 for each faction for use outside your home theater), 5 new 10 new decisions)
*Extra content does not provide you an advantage in Multiplayer. When connecting to a player with a higher tier DLC the game for both players will always play the highest DLCs available.