Get ready to fulfill your destiny as an armchair general. Ready for a quick 10 minute game in which the layers of game play that come with games like Risk and the Total War series and brought to life in a casual gaming experience.
Set in the time of the samurai in early Japan, you control a Tenshu castle from where you rule your land. Moving armies from province to province you have to try to close in on the enemy’s Tenshu and destroy it.
- Play against multiple computer opponents
- Play on different maps
- Create armies to defend your Tenshu and defeat your opponents
- Manage your economy by capturing provinces and villages
- Improve your Tenshu, villages and armies with different upgrades
- Use an adviser to strategically improve rice production
- Choose your side and starting location
- Terrain, battle, economy and movement modifiers
- Full screen and windowed mode