Hello! I am Lee Yunseok, creator of YGGDRASIL STUDIO. TEEN version of the Discouraged Workers has been released on Steam. With this release, I achieved one of my goals.
As a hospital coordinator, Ga-yeon fell in love with a doctor at the hospital she was working in and they had an affair even though the doctor was a married man. When the director found out, she was fired. For over a year she tried to find another job, but her mental uneasiness eventually made her give up and she became a recluse.
A year later, in the spring of 2013, her younger sister, Hye-na, and her first love Yunwoo come to her.
A story about the dark side of today’s youth and serious life events happening around Ga-yeon.
- This is a TEEN version of the Discouraged Workers, takes the form of kinetic novel(visual novel similar).
- The game will be moved on mostly through Ga-yeon’s point of view and the Archives will be also helpful for you to understand the whole play.
- Basically you don’t need to be directly involved in the game – just watch, read, listen, and feel it.
- However sometimes, you may be required to do something to collect some records or scenes.
- Discouraged Workers is played automatically. You can toggle this function.
- A Korean-based densely-plotted story with the gloomy theme.
- The short but intense 100+ minutes, with the real soap opera-like directing.
- The animation-style sprites & CGs, and backgrounds based on retouched real pictures.
- Archives contains 60+ records(Characters and Concept, Diary, Gallery, and Music). Records are granted in accordance with the progress of the game.
- Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards series unlike the original version, cross-platform auto-cloud sync with Steam Cloud.
- Full Controller Support, native Steam Controller support.
- Contains soundtrack for the Steam Music Player, Android build, PDF Manual.