Tank Crush - Eviction Demo Releases become available today at the game's website and asap here as downloads too.
We here at Micah Koleoso Software today released the free demos of the game 'Tank Crush - Eviction' for both Windows PC and Mac OSX. Our intention is to give all players an impression of the style and gameplay in the game and to hopefully get some feedback on how the experience was for those who try it.
Development of the title began last October, 2011 and the alpha was released on the 17th of March, 2012. We had initially planned to offer a paid beta to the game during the later cycle of its development but this didn't work out in the timeframe available to us. We therefore decided to bring forward the full release as close as possible after the demo, which is already past beta stage and code-complete. Of course, we will be bug-fixing during the entire time.
What we plan to do now is release the full version with all the levels and content asap, and with any additional polish we can apply to the assets in the next few weeks. Our commercial release date is planned for sometime end of this month and we have a list of sites which we hope will accept the full version for distribution.
The main features of the full game will be:
- Fast, arcade action tank driving and shooting
- Single or dual player gaming on one machine, 2nd player drop-in/drop-off
- Various type of enemies with their own specific behaviour and attack modes
- 25 to 30 game levels in total- 1 level of the 5 is a tutorial
- Shop inbetween levels to upgrade the player tanks and stock up on ammunition
- Runs well on a wide range of computers and supports lots of screen resolutions and ratios (3:4, 5:4, 16:10, 16:9, 3:2 etc.), but minimum resolution remains 1024 x 768 pixels.
Keep up to date on all 'Tank Crush - Eviction' news and releases here and at the game's website - Micahkoleoso.de.
We will also be introducing other follow-up projects in the near future.