Lady Tallowmere is pleased to announce...
Tallowmere 2: Curse of the Kittens
Friday, 4 December, 2020 @ 11:00am PST (GMT-8)
Player modes at launch
- Play solo.
- Play with a game controller (Xbox One or PlayStation 4 recommended), or keyboard and mouse.
- Shared-screen local co-op.
- Up to 4 players.
- Play with 4 controllers, or 3 controllers and 1 keyboard.
- Play with friends online.
- Internet connection required.
- Up to 4 players per dungeon.
Languages at launch
- Simplified Chinese
- 简体中文 – translated by Lightning Games
- Portuguese - Brazil
- Português - Brasil – translated by Ewerton E. de Souza
Differences from the demo
Room limit removed
- How far can you go?
- Enemy levels, item rarities, and room modifiers will scale more naturally.
Kitten limit removed
- Can you rescue 9 kittens in a single run?
- Careful – they're fragile.
- 80+ achievements.
- Collect them all.
- The Weapon Rack is ready.
- Break the chains.
- Mirror, mirror...
- Can you make it to the top?
- Categories for each player mode and significant version.
- Play online.
Server locations at launch
- California, USA
- New Jersey, USA
- Paris, France
- São Paulo, Brazil
- Sydney, Australia
- Tokyo, Japan
- Beijing, China
Questions & Answers
There will be a 40% discount at launch. After that, only 10% discounts are planned throughout Early Access.
Local Area Network Co-op is planned, but not quite ready at this time.
Documentation, knowledge, and server-deployment script generation is pretty much done and ready.
I will publicly release info on how to host your own community servers once Early Access has launched.
Can I stream and record the game?
Yes! Please do.
If you'd like any branding or artwork files, please check out Tallowmere 2's media kits.
Also, Tallowmere 2's music was licensed royalty-free, so you shouldn't run into any takedown issues.
See you in the dungeons soon.