Tales of Vastor - Progress #2 - One week to alpha
- Content of the alpha version
- What's done?
- What's next?
Content of the alpha version
Since I talked quite a bit about the upcoming alpha version, I want you to know what to expect:
- The story will cover the intro up to the very first boss fight.
- There will be two characters to choose from at the beginning.
- Different types of fights will be provided.
- Customize some preferences in the options menu.
- Navigation through Eden will be possible, in order to progress in the story.
This week, a new enemy appeared - the Blop.
As you can see, he already fought a few knights; and won. So be prepared when fighting this monstrous and ferocious foe.
New fighting background
The world of Ethen covers different forests. One of those forests is shown down below.
Basic inventory system
Here is the inventory system as it looks now. There, you can equip different weapons, armors and lots of other stuff.
- Publishing the alpha on 31.08.2018
- Collecting your feedback, implement your wishes and fix those bugs you found
- Music and sound effects are currently high priority issues in the backlog, as it is not covered yet.
- Further story progress. The goal is to have the main story completed for the upcoming beta version in October.
- A merchant has to be implemented for you to spend your gold.
- Of course, new enemies, playable characters and worlds will be done as well.
If you have feedback, I really appreciate reading it. You can contact me via mail or direct message.