We wanted to create the game with simple rules, various strategy capabilities and fast battles. We did it. Tactical Legends is a turn-based tactical battle arena. Fifteen minutes per match. Two game modes. Easy to learn, but hard to win.
Want more? You can test PRE-ALPHA version of the game right now. Just download it from our siteTacticallegends.com
We have a lot of things to do and we need your feedbacks and opinions.
- Players can hire units during the battle to adapt to opponent forces composition
- There is no preparation before the battle that is usual and annoying in such kind of games
- Strict rules. No “luck” and no “random” or “misses”. Pure battle of wits, just like chess
- Perfect balance
- The rules are really simple and it takes few minutes to start game with friend
- Quick turns, especially at the start of the round. The whole game takes nearly 15-20 minutes
- Puzzles and game compositions interesting for single player
- No blood, no bones, no skulls
In this game mode you can start a fast battle with your friend (hotseat) or with AI. Here you can learn basic game mechanics and create your own strategies.
Online battling will become available later.
- Tutorial – puzzles for beginners that will show you basic aspects and game mechanics.
- Limited puzzles – challenges you to win the battle in an exact amount of turns by choosing the right strategy.
- Game composition – consists of more difficult, yet interesting situations. Can be won by choosing the right strategy and maintaining perfect unit control.
WE ARE WORKING ON
- Online version
- Version for Mac, Linux, Xbox, PS, iOS and Android
- Translation of the game to German, French, Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages
- A Rank and League system
- 3x3 online battles
- New units and battlefields
Here is our greenlight trailer
Thanks for your support!