Chris Daniel, lead engineer at VUXIA said:
"The challenge with Super Ball Jump was to create a platformer that had intuitive controls that could essentially be played with one finger - whilst giving the user an unrestricted level of control. Utilizing the mobile nuances of touch we feel we've created an entirely new gameplay genre for platformers that has never been seen before on touch devices"
You will Jump, Bounce, Dodge, and Roll with the goal of collecting and saving all Yeebees to unlock the door portals to the next level. Featuring over 80 levels of carefully crafted levels, Super Ball Jump will challenge you from the start but keep you glued to the screen trying to find that next checkpoint... each level complete is a fist in the air worthy moment! New enemies and traps wait for you in the most unsuspecting places. With three core stages each introducing major new mechanisms of play, you will always have new gameplay elements to experience.
Snapshot of Features:
- Touch-based platformer, easy and intuitive controls giving you 360-degree movement. The first platformer of its kind.
- Over 80 uniquely crafted levels and three main world stages.
- A huge array of environment game mechanisms that will make you stay on your toes; Cloud platforms that vanish at certain times, platforms that fall once touched, moving platforms in all directions, spikey platforms, and more... be fast with your fingers!
- Super challenging levels to test your gaming touch skills to the max
- Over 100 achievements to be unlocked, some have been hidden to make it extra challenging. Integrated with Google Play Games and Game Center to earn you extra points.
- Puzzle-based challenges throughout levels using various mechanics such as directional teleportation portals, beware of the direction you enter, and power!
- Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese.
VUXIA welcomes you to download Super Ball Jump now on the Google Play Store for Android devices and on the Appstore for iOS devices.
VUXIA is a game development studio based in United Kingdom, London. Starting off in 2017 to provide development consultations and help develop games - having worked with many high profile clients they are now in the position to self publish their first flagship title Super Ball Jump.
For further information, please contact:
Dillon Perez (Public Relations)