The team is continuing to work hard on the next update and is excited to announce more information about what is currently in development. See below for details!
1. Angel Class
- 2 new primary weapons: Medi-Beam Gun and PGT
- 2 new items: Medi-Gel Station and X-Gel
- 1 new melee weapon: Defibrillator
2. Hacker Class
- 4 new primary weapons: Penaton S, Grenade Launcher, Steyr Falcon, and Energy Gun
- 4 new items: Explosives Box, Ammo Box, NADA Turret, and XEMP
- 1 new melee weapon: Repair Gun
3. Map Voting – Once a round ends, players will be able to vote on which map and game mode they would like to play next. The map with the most votes, wins.
4. Badges – Double kill, triple kill! Earn certain achievements in-game and new badges will appear, making those kills even sweeter.
5. Linux and Mac OS X Testing – With this upcoming release, we plan to have everyone back on the same version regardless of their OS. The final build requires additional testing on both Linux and Mac OS X.
6. New Maps, including Everwhite – A large, snowy map with a great layout, especially for CTF matches. This map and two others (Relay and Lab-0) will be featured in the next update.
7. Quick Social Commands – Calling an Angel for a heal or shouting a grenade warning are just a few of the many quick commands you can look forward to using with your fellow teammates.
8. Unreal Engine Version Upgrade – As newer Unreal Engine versions are released, we also have to follow suit. Having the latest version allows our builds to be as stable as possible as well as include all of their new and updated features.
9. Additional Sound Effects – Inflicting and receiving damage will soon have their own particular sound effects which will help to further your gameplay experience.
Please note that weapon, item and map names are subject to change. Though still a work in progress, additional game information can be found on our wiki which will be updated regularly. Finally, we will soon be posting the Hacker weapon and item details in a similar format as last week’s Angel post, so stay tuned!