This week we have an additional hotfix to address a number of issues that came with the latest update that was released this past weekend. Once available, restart Steam and the download will begin. See below for the highlights of this week's update:
- Added inspection animations for melee weapons and items. Activate by pressing the "F" key.
- Added an Enable/Disable map voting option in the Server Settings panel.
- Added various missing weapon sound effects.
- Fixed a connection issue where players would be randomly kicked from a server.
- Fixed an issue where players could bypass a match set by an admin through map voting.
- Fixed a sound issue with Angel primary weapon, the Medi-Beam Gun.
- Fixed an issue where players could shoot through a particular window from the outside in Relay.
- Fixed an issue where the loadout panel would not close once the second half of a match started.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck between a bunker and a set of rocks in U-Turn.
- Fixed an issue where certain game settings (Gamma Correction, Grain Effect, Ambient Occlusion) were not being applied when set in the main menu.
- The ticking bomb, bunker explosion, and Medi-Beam Gun reload, and various other sounds are now playing at the proper volume set in your sound settings.
- Fixed an issue where certain 32 bit users could not open the game.
- Jumping now consumes 25 Energy instead of 10.
- Icons of demolished bunkers during Extermination are now hidden.