Around 2016 I realized the scope of Worldbuilder is to big. There were no objectives and not much content. I decided to switch to 2d so i can bring in new Content faster. Additionally the gameplay switched to round based. Unfortunatelly I focused to much on a UI-driven design. As I want to release this game on phones too, I decided to start again.
Now I am using the godot engine for the third attempt as I always wished to try it out. Time is runnig out so by now I finished 11 Workitems on my Board with 12 left before the first Alpha can be released. It will contain only a few features but a good foundation for later alphas (savegames, objectives).