Steam Early Access Update (a1.81515)
[ Keep the Dice Rolling ]
* This update adds more play options as well as the ability to see each dice rolled as requested by some players.
- 3D Dice System!!
- Chance Dice (Red, Yellow Green)
- Event Dice (Trap, Treasure, Monster, NPC, Puzzle, Lock)
- Mood Dice (Hostile, Dislike, Untrusting, Neutral, Friendly, Honored)
- Battle Dice (Melee Attack, Ranged Attack, Idle, Move, Defend, Run)
- Math Dice (Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, None)
- Direction Dice (North, East, South, West, NW,NE,SE,SW)
- Shield and Skull Dice
- Coin (Heads & Tails)
Changed / Fixed:
- Enabled freelook in the Playspace to be "RMB + LMB" together instead of the "F" key for laptop users as the F key was massing with the ability to type into the GUI fields.
- Made the mouse lock when free looking in the map editor.
- Changed the position of the Information bubble when mousing over things as it may have caused issues on lower resolutions.
** Note: There is an intentional 1.5 second delay on the ability to click the spawn dice buttons quickly as it can cause lag spawning tons of dice at once.