Happy Friday folks!
It’s been quite the busy week! A lot of work has been done, and TLL is feeling more like an actual GAME every day! Here’s an overview of most of the improvements made:
- A lot of analyzing of static structures was done, like buildings on land, to figure out how to better optimize them for FPS performance.
- The main menu was improved on once again!
- A few WIP blocks were added, including 3 different sizes of keels, so your ship won’t flip over!
- AI was tweaked a bit and improved upon
- Ship movement physics were tweaked, to make ships a lot more stable and controllable through the water.
- Quite a bit of balancing was done with ships and blocks in general. Ships are more resilient now, and will take a few more hits to go down instead of being one-shot so easily.
- The telescope block was finally made functional, and can now be accessed by pressing T when you have one on your ship! A fancy new WIP GUI for it has also been added!
- Tips have been added to the loading screens, and in-game.
- Weapons have been split up into 3 tiers, with varying damage and reload times for each of them.
- The GUI for loading ship designs has been changed, and now shows general stats for ships, including how well they’ve done in Battle Seas mode!
So as you can see a LOT has been done this week! I hope you guys enjoy our progress, and we will of course keep you guys updated as best we can! See you next week!