Stacks TNT is a block-based sandbox game with highly destructive Jelly-physics! You play Chuck, a guy stranded in a desolate world, with only a jet pack and a pair of hands to work with. Your goal? Build a rocket ship and fly home!
Today we've released the first Major Update (v0.4.0). Here's an overview of the new features:
This building is essential in helping you defend your base. It has a rapid firing machine gun mounted on top that automatically targets nearby MobCorp agents.
MobCorp has become even stronger! Strategic points are now protected by fortresses, heavily defended by Sentry units and turrets.
Behold the Minigun and the Seismic Gun. The minigun is the perfect close combat weapon for fending of batches of MC agents. The seismic gun shoots seismic grenades and allows you to drop terrain on enemy heads!
Other new features
- Difficulty settings.
- An audio volume slider & fullscreen/windowed toggle button.
- Diggers will now prefer jumping and stair building to digging .
- MobCorp wormholes now spawn only near MobCorp fortresses on the main island.
- Improved terrain generation.
- Improved lighting.
- The flying digger now explodes when dying.
- The factory now produces 25% faster.
- The advanced factory now produces twice the amount of carbon fibers.
- Added tool tips in Help's Recipes pages.
And many small bug fixes and gameplay tweaks...
More information can be found here.
The Stacks TNT Team