The upcoming STACK4 version 0.3.0 is going to feature a ton of changes but the most noteworthy is the new online multiplayer mode.
For now this is going to be arcade-mode only, but the classic mode is on my todolist.
You can simply try out the new mode without registering or anything. You have a limited amount of online matches free per day, so there is no need to pay if you don't want to. But since I now need servers to run for STACK4 I also need to take those costs into account when people excessively use the online mode and generate traffic.
- arcade mode is now limited by rounds not by 100.000 points - ergo the one with the most points after 20 rounds wins
- the ai uses the +1 extra now
- all new sound effects, thanks to DanielWeltraum
- extras drop in empty columns now too
- various conveniance functions like scrolling lists using swipe