Hey guys! Well, turns out IndieDB has accepted Square Hop, and is looking into it now. So anyway, I did just upload the Demo here, but I guess IndieDB has to check it first.
"The file you are trying to view (Square Hop Demo - SquareHopDownload1.zip) uploaded by Naverulz14563 is currently awaiting authorisation. Authorisation can take a couple of days during which time a site administrator will check the file to ensure:
- The download works, virus / trojan free and installs and runs as expected.
- Adequate information either here or in a readme file is provided to help users out.
- The content follows our sites how to get the most guide.
- The content is unique and original and not in violation of anothers intellectual property.
- The content is not a duplicate of another file listed on the site.
- The file LINKS TO ONLY the appropiate profiles. i.e. a file for a Quake mod should not be linked to Half-life (and nor should be it linked to Quake since the system will automatically determine this from the mod.)
- The content must not violate the sites Terms of Service.
- The content information provided is free of spelling and HTML formatting errors."
(That was the letter I got)
So yea, that's all for now!