Hey Spark Fans!
This minor update fixes some known bugs and issues, as well as adds a few useful features. Oh, and it introduces a bonus: Retro Rising Rampage!
WHAT WE GOTS HERE:
- Fix the “Missing Executable” bug that certain users would get
- Fixed a crash bug that would sometimes happen when a world is generated. It was all because of a random rock. That was it. Stupid rock.
- Adjust mouse sensitivity
- Adjust Field of View so you can see more of your surroundings as you get plummeted from all sides
- Added a feedback form so you give us valuable insight into what works and what doesn’t, or if you want to share a joke or two
- Default settings for sound, music, FOV, and mouse sensitivity
- Adjusted defaults for sound and music
- Improved how Die Guy Lolo would react in battle when hurt
- Adjusted difficulty settings overall
- Remove count down timer when you die, because waiting an extra 3 sec felt like eternity says David our programmer
- Add increased forward velocity to boost
- An improved visual cue when you pick something up
- Retro Rising Rampage is now included! RRR was an early prototype we built that was a viral hit. This fun little experience was passed around the offices of Activision which we found out about because a friend happened to be visiting Activision’s office that day! You can see how elements of this prototype ended up in our current version of the game:)
Speaking about bugs... :)