Spacejacked is now on Steam Greenlight and we need your help! Only you can help us make it through! If you want Spacejacked on Steam, visit our greenlight page(steam client) / greenlight page(web) and vote!
In other news, we have recently updated our downloadable demo to v0.2. This latest update includes:
- Additional visual aids and bug fixes in tutorial.
- Added more waves patterns to endless mode (wave starts to loop after 20)
- Fixed an exploit with the blaster.
- Fixed bug where certain enemies get stuck in the corner of the arena.
- Adjusted the balance of the game to make for a slightly less punishing game experience.
- Added a short and quirky introduction scene.
Additional, we are already at work on a new enemy!
This new enemy is still a work in progress. It's biggest difference when compared to other enemies is that it priorities attacking the player him/herself before the room's core. This would hopefully shakes up the otherwise predictable enemy behaviors.