New content from Chapter Three has arrived! This update brings you a brand new level, featuring the University. Get out your pens and paper and look back to your university notes as you’ll be needing that knowledge to figure your way out of this one!
- A new level is here! Escape the rising waters, complete your mission to the moon, exercise your brain and make your way through the hidden rooms of the University to reach your goal in the centrifuge. How’s your knowledge on aerospace engineering?
- Explore the cramped attics, find your way through the chilling vents and rummage through the long-forgotten junk of the creepy University basement.
- 4 brand new PEMO’s scattered around the University. Find them all to reveal clues to your memory.
Additional bug fixes
- Fixed missing items in OpenGL.
- Tweaked visuals on front end menu.
- Fixed an issue getting multiple achievements at once when starting the Desert.
- Fixed an issue with the Going Ape and Eye of the Beholder achievements.
- Fixed an issue with death screen persisting after quitting during death screen.
- Reduced the time it takes for the hologram to disappear in HUB.
- Fixed an issue where you can get stuck behind a rock in the Museum.
Keep an eye out for more content from Chapter Three unveiling very soon! Let us know what you think of this update by commenting below or starting up a discussion here.
Don’t forget we’re at EGX Rezzed this week so if you’re attending then stop by and chat with the Wales Interactive Team! We’ll be at both the Xbox stand and the Indie Room.
We’ve also had quite a bit of attention from the media over the past couple of days. So if you’ve missed it then you can check them out here:
Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Wales Interactive Team