We've brought you our latest update, packed full of content! We have a brand new level, new Steam rewards, new music, more monkeys and more bug fixes. Want to find out more? Keep reading...
- Shiver me timbers, another level has been unlocked! The Beach contains a beautiful atmospheric environment with a vast amount of areas explore including the lighthouse, the boathouse, hidden caves, the shipwreck, the open waters and of course... the buried treasure chests, ARGH!
- Piece together the clues that are given to find your way to the secret cave. WARNING... No swimming allowed. You have been warned.
- HURRAH! We have now added an in-game pause menu for quick access to your most used settings. Switch between "Toggle" or "Hold" to Crouch, turn your Crosshair On/Off, Adjust your Quality, Brightness, Contrast, Audio and loads more options!
- More monkeys! Can you find them all and piece together the story?
- NEW Trading Cards, Badges & Backgrounds - Collect and trade some of your favourite Soul Axiom cards from the Last Chance Saloon to the rad Hoverbike. Craft cards to earn your Soul Badge!
- Music that was inspired by a track from the "Jaws" soundtrack. It was intended as a nod to the suspense of the film.
- Added a new Monkey Statue (PEMO) to The Museum level to deliver the info you need to piece together the story. Can you find the latest addition to the Museum?
Additional Bug Fixes
- A problem with the Hieroglyphs puzzle not completing is fixed
- The default controller setting are less sensitive
- SFX tweaks in HUB/SHIP
- Optimised textures in Mac/Linux
- Compatibly issues addressed for Mac/Linux
- Optimised frame rate across all platforms
- Revamped the Aquarium in Museum
- New light pass in Museum
- Optimized textures in Hub
- Re-hidden some monkeys in The Jungle/The Museum
We want to thank you all for your support so far and we hope you enjoy all the new content we have put into this update. We are continuing to work on all the ideas and suggestions given to us as well as the bug fixes that you have logged.
Let us know what you think of the latest update by leaving comments, discussions, screenshots or videos!