Chapter Three is here! It’s finally time to start rolling out Chapter Three and what better way to kick things off than with the Hospital. Explore a creepy, atmospheric level which takes advantage of all your new powers with a handful of puzzles and PEMO’s to find. So what are you waiting for? Find those monkeys!
- Doctor, doctor! We have a new level! Smash open the cold chambers, escape the chilling atmosphere in the morgue, reveal the coloured shades of grief in the chapel, solve x-ray puzzles and discover the secrets within the hospital corridors.
- PHASE… PLAY… DESTROY! Use all three powers to solve the puzzles and unlock the secrets to your memory. Get to grips with the destroy power, we’re sure you’ll find them a hoot in this level…
- 4 brand new PEMO’s scattered around the environment. Find them all to discover why death surrounds you in the eerie halls of the Hospital.
- As well as this great new level, we’ve implemented a beautiful new front end menu which we think better represents the art style of the game… but what do you think? Leave your comments below!
- The War Zone has been given a make-over! We have improved lighting, textures, models and added minor tweaks to some of the puzzles. Want to re-visit the level quickly? No problem… use your new Destroy power to fast track your way inside.
- New video memory content has been added to the Beach level! Players who have already completed this level will have to re-visit to catch the latest memory.
- Video memories are now accessible from the Library!
Additional bug fixes
- Fixed an issue with SFX continually repeating when dying in Jungle.
- Play hints have been improved in War Zone.
- Optimisation pass in Museum, Jungle, War zone and HUB.
- SFX improvements for shark attack.
- SFX improvements for War Zone cut scene.
- Improvements to the HUB Library, including the general flow of the teleports.
- Balanced the lighting in Jungle.
- Improved lighting in darker areas of game such as Ship and War Zone level.
- Improved FPS in War Zone and Lighthouse
- Fixed an issue causing the character to lock after dying with Play powers active in Jungle.
- Fixed issue causing death after lowering the spikes in Jungle.
- Improved the interact hit boxes on some levels.
- Improved SFX in Beach, Play Room and War Zone cutscene.
- Improved SFX for footsteps in certain areas.
- Swapped out wrong PEMO in War Zone. Also now unlocks in Library.
There is currently an issue with Avast Anti-Virus deleting the game's .EXE file without any warning. We are currently in the middle of resolving this issue with Avast but for a temporary fix to the problem, please see this post.
We are continuing to work on Chapter Three and more which you should expect to see in the forthcoming weeks so keep an eye out!
If you’re a fan of the Early Access game and think it’s worth shouting about, check out the review page and leave your comments. Chapter Three is just around the corner so thank you all for waiting and we hope you’re looking forward to it!
Follow this link to recap on all our news, game releases and awards in 2014 ...Walesinteractive.com
Let us know what you think of the latest update by leaving comments, discussions, screenshots or videos!