Sonic Amateur Games Expo (SAGE) is an online convention to show off the latest Sonic fan games, along with radio shows, live video streams, online chat rooms, art contests and more. SAGE 2016 will begin on October 15th and end on the 22nd, will feature many game projects, including SonicGDK related games with new playable versions.
A new SonicGDK release is up! 1.30.000 version can be downloaded HERE and requires the last UDK release.
- Disabled character selection in main menu when a single character is detected.
- Added configurable project credits and project logo images in main menu.
- Added "radial damage" support to SpikesActor.
- Added "required physics mode" to ForceVolume.
- Added configurable floor friction through physical materials.
- Created Kismet node that gets direction of movement player input (left-stick or WASD).
- Added configurable random direction cone to shoot slots of badniks.
- Added Bloominator and Butterdroid badniks.
- And some minor fixes.
Special thanks to DemolitionNick, he fixed the monitor and test static meshes, made improved models for giant rings and springs, and also modeled Bloominator and Butterdroid enemies.