First off, Songbringer is now on Kickstarter and already over 2/3 funded! Within the first couple days it became a staff pick. Thanks everybody for such amazing support and positivity! By the way, this is the last week to get the game for only $8.
Also, Songbringer has been given the Greenlight! It went through the Greenlight process in just 10 days and got more yes votes than no. Thank you, Steam community!
So much stuff is new in the game as well. Here's a few things that have been added lately:
* Environment animations - trees, bushes blowing in the wind
* Alternate sword stances and swings
* Jib (your robot friend) now scans enemies for items
* Courage (hit point) refills have been added to the overworld (think fairy pools from Zelda)
* 2 new tracks added to the album
* Introducing a possible alternate player / co-op mode
Here's a few images from the game lately:
Also, check out the newest batch of game dev timelapse videos:
It's tough being a solo coder, artist, musician AND having to do all the business, so thanks again for all your support!