This week we'll listen to some music and show you plenty of great screenshots of behind the scenes stuff!
- I was at demodays 2013 in Olten, Switzerland over the weekend, Julian was in Cologne at gamescom 2013 the whole week, showing off Son of Nor!
- New temple concepts get realized, Daniel concepted a temple entrance, Sini started working on it.
- New enemy type, more specifically a new type of Sarahul: Sarahul Seer. Daniel drew the concept, Adrian modeled and textured it. Ready for animation.
- Our big enemy the sand dragon also got into the next stage. Concepts were finished by Daniel and Adrian was looking forward to model this guy for a long tome now! We show new pictures of the progress.
- Daniel is about to finish yet another concept of a woman. She'll play a very important role in the game but we won't disclose what role exactly at this point in time.
- Julian teased our first piece of music last week. In this dev diary I give this first track the spotlight it deserves. Credits for the music go to our composer Mike!
- Get into the discussion and join our forum: Forum.sonofnor.com
- And please vote for us on Steam Greenlight! It's very important to us!
Nice work, guys!
thanks a lot Satori4!
I love the new sarahool seer, but i think the bottom of his skirt (the yellow bit) is to bright. Maybe a bit darker shade of yellow.
Looks great though!
Hey momomo544, yep, I think it's a little bright, too. AFAIK there's some tweaking going on still. Can't wait until he's animated and then in the game.
Wow, that is amazing. Gooooosebumps everywhere.
I always love watching your dev diary's they are always so interesting and usually funny.
Thanks. We like doing it and if we do, we like having fun. We also make fun of ourselves as many things go wrong. Why not show it, it's all part of what happened that particular week, right? Even if we fail at something and need to start over.