we are more than proud releasing our first game into Early Access on Steam! We've been working previously more into web-games, and in the incremental genre mostly, now adding mechanics of strategy, simulation, automation, management into a post-apocalyptic civilization simulator game SimPocalypse, which has been now released on STEAM!
Game is currently available for Windows & Linux, Mac is coming soon.
Thanks again to those supporting us during the whole development process, and we wish you lots of fun playing Simpocalypse now. We're looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks 😉
If you have played the Demo during the Steam Autumn Festival, here are key differences from the Demo:
- unlimited save files
- up to x10 speeds on time-lapse
- more buildings and research upgrades
- Access to conquer the full world
- prestige & way more achievements
- access to all future content (there will be a TON added in the following months!)
Here are some additional/fresh materials, enjoy! ;)
* We will be available for any critical bugs that might popup, which you can report on the steam forums, or join our Discord, where you can also chat with us and other players
We wish you lots of fun playing the game!