As we look back on 2018, Shadow Star’s development team has a lot to be proud of. Here’s a summary of some of the project’s updates:
- Shadow Star’s development team has expanded to form an independent development studio, “Dream Blue.”
- Along with the officiation of a studio, Dream Blue was excited to launch our own developer’s website: www.dreambluegames.com
- Exciting additions were made to the art and music/SFX teams which are enabling increased production to the development of in-game assets as well as an overall music score.
- Animated battlers for party members include: Lance, Bryce, Bailey, Celestrea, Caliph with further party member battlers in production
- The multi-district capital city of Guardania has been expertly crafted and includes not only an exciting fully orchestrated original backtrack, but a robust NPC population (integrated with story driven plot questing as well as side questing).
- Improvements to the Graphical User Interface, including updated custom battle and item icons, as well as battle HUD enhancements have been incorporated to immerse players with ease
- New and exciting monster art has been included to replace existing stock assets, adding to a higher quality experience
- A player-driven character/class talent system has been designed and is in pre-implementation development with regard to UI integration and mechanics testing.
- World-map and town dungeon interactables have been strategically placed to offer fun and unique exploration rewards to players willing to solve riddles/puzzles and more.
- A comprehensive list of stat-balanced character weaponry has been added to the items database (over 200+ new weapons to discover).
These are just some of the many exciting additions to Shadow Star, brought to you by Dream Blue’s developers. Stay tuned for more and as always, may your spirit of adventure carry you forward!