We are still working on the game's main story timeline and have many of the game items ready. However, there's still a lot of work to be done and our best estimate for release is Q3 2016. Yes, a long time has passed since the original announcement (2013).
The many parts of the game (2000+) are being connected into a coherent whole.
To whet your appetite, we can advance that, to play and complete the game, you'll have to:
- Work like a forensic detective
- Pinpoint locations in the world where you have little or no information
- Learn words in a language you never thought existed
- Build an original crytographic device
- Learn and investigate historical places and events
- Explore military installations around the world
- Work with vintage computers
- Find things and data hidden in plain sight
- Work through tons of data, files and images
- ... and more!
Yes, we're talking about serious and hard work here!
We're working hard to blend a good forensic experience with a strong storyline to bring you a game worth playing.